Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Ok, I forgot to mention that my hubby and I both have birthdays this month. (hence the birthday backround of the blog) We actually get to be the same age for about 10 days. My birthday is the 13th and his is the 23rd. He always tells me every year that I get to be as mature as him for a whole 10 days! One of these years, I will have accumulated enough 10 day stretches to equal a year and then I will get to be as mature as him all the time! Wait a minute..... 10 days times 37 no wait, I will be 38 years old this year, that equals 370 days and with 10 more this year,....... I have already reached an accumulated years worth! I get to be as mature as him all the time now! YEAH!!!!!

1 comment: