Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's already spring break!

Well one week of school and already I have a 10 day break! Can't beat that, right? Things went well. I had my 1st quiz in math today. I won't find out the grade until I come back from spring break, but I think I got a 100%. I am really surprised how quickly this week went by. My time is spent before I even know where it has gone. I have had a lot of homework every night. Some of it self imposed, just so I know I understand the concepts.

In other news, I was rear ended yesterday on my way home from school. I am a little sore, but other than that OK. It's just frustrating! The insurance company and police have called multiple times today to take my statement. It was pretty cut and dry in my mind. She hit me.

Anyway, after school today, I headed over to Mady's school. I volunteer in the media center there once a week. The ladies there are so sweet.

They got me a plant and card with some goodies to congratulate me for going back to school. They take very good care of me, so it's easy to want to help them.

It has been raining here all day, so Mady's track meet was cancelled. We both got to come home early and Nate took us all out to Mexican for dinner.

I came home, caught a nap, and then got up and made some cute Easter treats to take to the ladies up at the school tomorrow. I meant to make them Wednesday, but with the accident and homework, I just ran out of time.

Well it's getting late, and I must be off to bed. Until next time.......

2 comments:

  1. Those are darling cupcakes!!!!!

    I love that the ladies from the Media Center congratulated you for going back to school with a fun surprise like that.

    You are awesome! Giving yourself self-imposed homework. I love your drive and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE cupcakes Candy! You are really amazing! school, volenteering, gardening, organizing - thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete