Tonight, we went to Mady's 1st track meet. She did wonderfully. She ran the 800 meter and the 1st leg of the 1600 meter relay. She was so worried that she was going to be awful, but she did great and now she's (almost) an old pro. If I could figure out how to make my videos work, I would upload some of the races for you, but alas you just have to suffer with a couple of pictures. We are very proud of Mady. She has been working hard to get ready for this day. We will find out her times later, but her highschool took 1st place out of 3 schools, the boys, girls, and overall!
2 years ago



Oh my ... is that Mady or Beth?!!! What a looker!
ReplyDeleteBrrr! She looks cold. Your post brought back memories- those are the same events I ran in high school track. Congrats to her for a good first meet!
ReplyDelete