
Ok, so Mady had a choir concert tonight and I actually got to be there. I have been out of town for the last two concerts. I caught her songs on video and just to torture her, I am adding them to the blog. In other news, I took my exam this morning. I did amazing on the english, and the math, well ...... lets just say that I have a lot of catching up to do. I guess I didn't do too bad, because I won't have to take the learning support class, at least according to the test giver. Anyway, I guess that is why we go back to school. Enjoy the videos and the picture. She hates them all, but I think she is beautiful and not just because she's my kid!
hey good job on the test. Sorry I missed you calls today, it was a crazy day.
ReplyDeleteHey glad to hear you did well on your tests. Sorry I missed you calls today, it was a crazy day, try again tomorrow
ReplyDeleteYou are right! She is very beautiful! And as her mom, you have the undisputable right to post her pics nad brag as much as you want! That's what blogs are for, right?
ReplyDelete