Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Newest Creations



So some of you know that I make my own greeting cards. Not nearly as many as I send out to the world, but I enjoy (when I have time) making my own. I thought I would post the newest editions. Very often, I come up with card ideas by looking at other things that have been done before, and taking maybe the layout or theme, I tweak it and make something of my own. These cards however were something I did without looking at anyone elses idea. That doesn't happen often, so I wanted to put these out there and see what everyone thinks. I participate in a card swap once a month and the theme this month is baby/congratulations. I am excited to see all the other cool ideas that will be exchanged this coming weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment on Jannet's blog and I decided to sneak over ☺. I love the cards you make. You are so talented!

    I love the track pictures of Mady...and her choir picture. She is such an amazing young lady.

    ReplyDelete